Friday, September 4, 2015

We Have to Learn to Enjoy Each Day

Good morning my friends! I have a short story to share with you all to help share perspective.

This morning in the office I said hello to a fellow co-worker and she said "hello Erik."
"How are you?" I asked. "It's Friday. And a long weekend," she replied....

I never got an answer to my question. Well, I did, and the assumption is that she is doing well and is happy because today is Friday and it is Labor Day Weekend (no work on Monday). Does this mean she is not well when it is not Friday or the weekend? Probably not, but this helps make my point today. We have to enjoy each day as it comes. We are always so focused on the outcome that we forget the process.. i.e. we forget to enjoy Tuesday because we are so focused on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....

BUT THEN SUNDAY ARRIVES AND WE ARE UPSET BECAUSE TOMORROW IS MONDAY!!!

You see what we're doing there?!

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Take each day as it comes and enjoy it for what it's worth. Tomorrow does not exist... yet.

- Erik Bustillo :-)

#GoodNewsie #GoodNewsOfTheDay #GNOTD #MakeTheWorldABetterPlace #MTWABP!

No comments:

Post a Comment