Friday, July 15, 2016

Be The Change Be The Change Be The Change

Good day to all! I hope everyone is healthy and appreciative of life, today and always.

If you have been observant of the news or social media over the last few weeks, there have been a series of unfortunate and saddening events. Killings, protests that turned into killings, terror threats and terror attacks, etc. I do not wish to go on about these.

The reason for my post today (it has been a couple of months since I posted) is to REMIND THE WORLD TO BE THE CHANGE WE WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD. There are phony people. There are people who choose to do bad. Be aware of this and keep yourself away from that energy.

Surround yourself with good and positivity; but don't only surround yourself with that, BE IT, SEE IT, SPREAD IT.

We are a product of our environment, why not change the environment to change the world?

I believe in you. I believe in us. EVERYONE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DO GOOD. Please choose good. PLEASE. Thank you all; now, let's change the world.

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. - Muhammad Ali

Erik B.
#MTWABP!

No comments:

Post a Comment