Monday, May 11, 2009

We all have our moments.

We have our moments where our strength is tested. Our courage. Our fear. Our wisdom. Our loyalty. Our honesty. Our determination. Our weakness. Our power. Our knowledge. Our beliefs. Our faith. Our will. Our confidence. Our self-control. Our LOVE. One must dig deep in these moments and bare all we have, not caring who is watching. I almost lost someone I loved this past weekend, and I was scared. But my strength and my faith and my LOVE pushed me forward. I'm not making this a religious issue, but my faith in God is certainly stronger at this moment. We all have our moments, we just have to push ourselves to pass the test.

If the sun falls to oblivion while it is setting, will you wonder why? Or would you change the world with me?

Erik B.

No comments:

Post a Comment