Friday, January 16, 2009

Say What You Need To Say

It's kind of scary to think that your words can't be heard. I like to be heard, and the thought of someone not hearing me express myself is a "Hol' up!!" moment. I don't know who will agree or disagree with my thoughts and feelings but I really don't care. I say what I need to say because I don't know if I am going to have the chance to say it tomorrow. I want people to know how I feel and when I feel it. What I'm getting at is that we should not be afraid to say how we feel because our feelings are what we posses inside ourselves and why should we fear the expression of our feelings?! If you have to say something, say it. Don't hold it back. Get it off your chest, off your mind, and out of your mouth. Do not fear rejection, for you have nothing to lose by expressing yourself. As long as you do not cause harm to anyone when expressing yourself, speak your thoughts and feelings. Your feelings can't speak for themselves, so help them come out. Tell someone you like them. Tell someone you love them. Tell someone thank you. Tell someone what you feel inside. DON'T BE AFRAID!! Thanks for your time. Spread the word and the message and spred LOVE and PEACE as well!!

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment